Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Plans

THE FUN BEGINS!!!
I have spent the last week deciding everything that we should have for our wedding. Aaron is being so good and very very helpful with everything. Each day he asks me for a task that he can do. I love him!
He moved back down to Ogden so coming home from work and not seeing him is a little hard, but he came up last night and saw me. I get to go down there tomorrow and stay the weekend. My mom is flying in on Saturday night. We are spending the weekend in Ogden and then dress shopping starts when the sun rises on Monday.
We have appointments with florist, cake people, my mom wants to see the Ogden Country Club (where we are having the reception), and other little details.
Today I booked our photographer. His name is Dan Lund. Him and his wife run their company and she is super sweet. If you want to check out their style go to danlundphoto.com. Very classy but fun at the same time. My mom is really happy with his pictures. Anyways, I will most likely have more to talk about next week after we do the dress shopping..

No comments:

Post a Comment