Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Dress

I have found the dress. I am not going to post pictures because I want everyone to be surprised the day of the wedding. The only people that have seen the dress is my mom, Aaron's mom, and our dads. All I can say is that it is gorgeous. My mom flew into town on Saturday night and stayed here till Wednesday afternoon. We pretty much planned the entire wedding in three days. We got the cake, dress, photographer, flowers, and  invitation templates. We only have to do little things now. My colors are chocolate brown, light pink, cream, and sage green. Here is a picture of my cake. 
I am going to be using light pink gerber daisies with white and pink roses for my flowers. If anyone has any tips for me please let me know. I can use all the help I can get. 

1 comment:

  1. Advice? The day of the wedding, have someone bring a cooler of water bottles for the pictures afterward. It can take a while and it will be hot. Many people, including yourself, will be glad it's there! I know it's random advice but it was very helpful on our big day. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete