Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding Madness

So my mom came in on May 9th and we spent the next three days planning a wedding. We pretty much have everything done. Now all that there is left to do is the little things, but those add up. I sit at work and constantly think of things that I need to add to my list of things to buy and do. I am so ready for the wedding to be over and just spend the rest of my life with Aaron. It has been really hard being so far away from him. I have gotten to see him a lot because I get bored in Logan and drive to Ogden. Seriously in the past week I think I have been down there 3 or 4 times. He is coming up here tonight because it is his turn to drive. I am so sick of driving and being in my car. It's nice to get out of Logan and away from work though.
I feel really bad for my mom because I think she is starting to get really stressed out. My dad just had kidney stone surgery and has to stay in the hospital overnight, she has my brothers medical school graduation, family coming into town, and is helping me plan a wedding. Once this summer is over our family will be a little less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment