Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bridesmaids Dresses

They have been ordered!! I got them at this little shop in ogden called The Gallery by Lynette. 
When Aaron and I went in for the first time I knew I just had to have them. They are going to be just opposite, brown dress with a green tie. The girls will have pink flowers with ivory ribbons. April, Lindsey, and Jessica have been measured and now we are waiting till July 10 for when they come in. 
We switched photographers yesterday as well. The original photographer that we had wouldn't return our phone calls and I actually never got to talk with him, it was always his wife. I'm really excited about the new photographer Kevin Dilley. He is a local, Ogden, photographer and his pictures are amazing. The thing that I like most about him is he is with us the whole day of our wedding, temple, luncheon, and reception. 
We have most of the big things done and now we are just fine tuning the little details... More to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Uau! The dress is beautiful. The bride maids are going to look amazing! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete