Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Proposal

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!


Aaron proposed to me on May 1, 2009. It was the cutest thing ever. He told me that he wanted to take me out to dinner to celebrate the end of the semester. He was persistent on the idea of going to eat at 8:30pm, nothing earlier. We got into the car and he told me that he was going to take me somewhere special to celebrate the end of the semester. We started driving and I noticed that we were driving to "our spot", this place up by cliff side that overlooks the temple. We rounded the corner and this is what I saw.


His family had driven up from Odgen and set this up for Aaron. He had gotten our friend Molly to make chocolate covered strawberries and had his cousin Tim setup his laptop with a slide show and music. Everything was perfect.














When we got there he immediately sat me down and got on one knee. Right then a car drove by, honked, and yelled congratulations. It was pretty funny because he hadn't even asked anything yet.

He pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him. I took the ring and tried to fit it on my finger and it wouldn't go on. It a little bit small but somehow I shoved it on.
















We watched the slide show that he made for me and listened to music then went to the Bluebird cafe to meet his family for dinner. Here are some pictures from the night.

This was our view from the lookout.. So pretty!



Our date is August 15th, 2009 in the Logan LDS Temple. Our reception will be held in Ogden Utah at the Odgent Golf and Country Club.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know you, just wandered in, but congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blog was an excellent idea... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog because the way I could read how did Aaron proposed to you. Every detail sound it perfect. You two are the cutest couple ever. Congratulations ! By the way your ring is gorgeous. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete