Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cry Baby!!

Moving to New Jersey has been really hard for me. For some reason I can't get over the fact that this is our new home. You know when you are on vacation and you are having a good time but you just want to be home and with people you know. I wake up every morning thinking "When am I going home?" I don't quite feel like New Jersey is my home even though all our stuff is here and unpacked. Luckily my dad has his golf tournament next month and I get to fly home and spend time with family and people I know. It's probably going to make things worse because I won't want to come back. Also Aaron's sister Linds is coming for the US Open and we get to spend the day in NYC watching tennis together. Then Deanne is coming in October to visit. So I have decided to look to the future and overcome the hurdles of home sickness (even though it may be hard).

I cry a little most days (some days are worse than others) but I get it all out and move on. This morning and yesterday I woke up and for some reason I couldn't stop crying. I just got a new job working as an office assistant at an Allstate office. I'm not 100% in love with the job (or NJ yet) but its money we don't have an time I have to work (to keep me busy and from not sitting around crying). I cried in the shower, cried drying my hair, cried while I ate breakfast, and cried trying to put makeup on. I took a deep breath and headed to work. I had 1 mile to suck it up and act like everything was okay. Once I got busy at work I was fine. The rest of the day was fine but I just have these wave of emotions come over me at random times. Aaron looks at me life I'm crazy and says everything is going to be fine. I always text my mom and say "its happening again" and she gives me a few lines of encouragement via text.

I am sure this will pass but right now I feel like it's never going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment