Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wow It's been a while!!!

So I have completely forgotten about this blog. Since I wrote last Aaron and I have moved twice (long story for another time) and had a baby. Her name is Brooklynn and she is the sweetest and funniest little girl. She is 8.5 months old and keeps me very busy. I am a stay at home mom now and love it. The first 6 months were rough but we have gotten a routine and are better now. Here is the most recent picture of her. In another post I will tell her birth story and show more pictures.  


Now i want to kinda turn this blog into a recipe/craft/current events/brag on my cute baby blog. People are always asking me for the recipes/pictures of Brooklynn so now I can direct them here. Take to you all soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment