Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Aaron, Kristin & Brooklynn

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peterson For Parkinson's Golf Tourney


So every year my dad hosts a golf tournament and dinner to raise money for Parkinson's research. Each year it has gotten bigger and bigger and we are excited to announce the joining of his golf tournament and the Nashville Predators to
urnament. This next year is going to be huge! Here are some pictures from this past event in September.

All the golfers eating after the tourny

Every year this is the team that is goofing off

Both sets of grandparents were able to come (minus grandpa strat)

The winning team... they won 42 inch plasma tv's and trophies





I was so tired by the golf tournament that I thought I was going to throw up. The dinner was the night before and we were up really late.
This was my dads team. Aaron and Brad got to play with him and Doc Davis (dads doc- the short guy in the middle) was the caddy for my dad.










No comments:

Post a Comment